What you can try:
It appears you are connected to the Internet, but you might want to try to reconnect to the Internet.
- Retype the address.
- Go back to the previous page.
Most likely causes:
- You are not connected to the Internet.
- The website is encountering problems.
- There might be a typing error in the address.
This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
- Internet connectivity has been lost.
- The website is temporarily unavailable.
- The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
- The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
- If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.
For offline users:
- You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
- To view subscribed feeds
- Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.
- To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)
- Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
- Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.